Bodybuilding Feeder Workouts
BLOOD FEEDER WORKOUTS MAKE YA A RED, RAW, N' PUMPED STUD -
4 GROWTH ACTIVATING THAT NON-PRODUCTIVE, UNDERGROWIN' MUSCLEMEAT
Blood Feeder workouts or explodin' pumpin reps have been used by many of the top bodybuilder stars for decades. A lot of 'em of course, won't admit it coz it means usin' LIGHT, VERY LIGHT! Rather than super-heavy poundages and they're afraid of lookin' like pussy's in the eyes of their muscle-fans! Often, if they have coaches, they're MADE to do it whether they like it or not BUT the amazin' thing is, it works - and how!
It is one of the best and most effective ways to speed up growth in a muscle, especially if it's not responding productively to regular training. Regular training, usually being the first and the last part of the problem. Generally, coz the muscle has grown accustomed to the face of the same old trainin' day in - day out, apart from more weight. HERE'S HOW TO FORCE- COAX IT INTO SUPER-GROWTH.
The muscle - or rather, the body- is bored and when that happens, it can almost pre-plan itself to think ahead of the bodybuilder.
- It works out that there's gonna be more weight next workout and so far this method has caused no emergency trauma, and indeed, not much else to cause it probs.
- So the result is, it builds the very minimal amount of extra fiber.
- Whereas if you, as the bodybuilder, think musclesmart, and keep on adapting ahead of your body; Reps, sets, exercises, cadence (speed) and anything else you can throw in the GROWTH pot
- The poor old muscle is totally gobsmacked! And it's then zapped to such a degree that you 'shock' it out of its lethargy, and it realizes it is HAS to grow to survive!
IF YOUR MUSCLES HAVE GOT BORED TRY THIS!
A feeder workout is a LIGHT, high-rep, extreme mind-muscle focusing but relatively low intensity, low workout set USUALLY on the day AFTER your regular training.
is NOT to produce fatigue products as normal, nor - and this is essential - to severely traumatise it.
BUT IT IS: to pump real good TO NOURISH AND FEED THE MUSCLE WITH RICH BLOOD AND REMOVE WASTE PRODUCTS, INCREASE CIRCULATION AND INCREASE RECOVERY ABILITY which will also reduce muscle soreness.
- THE FEEDER WORKOUT: should NOT tax the muscle at all.
You just want to increase blood to the muscle without tiring it out.
It is NOT necessary to use Feeder Workouts for ALL your muscle groups ONLY the ones that are NOT responding as they should and therefore, require an EXTRA PUSH to GROW. PUMP AND GROW HOT TO LOOK HOT!
FIRST TRY 2 sets of 50 reps, then occasionally, even do 100 reps BUT VERY LIGHT.
IT'S NOT the weight that counts in this case BUT the extreme, mindblowin' pump. ANOTHER WAY:
- Is to first do your basic heavy but mind-muscle focusing workout THEN YOU'RE SCREAMIN AND CRYING ON THE WAY TO DYIN' FROM THIS.
- WAIT 20-30 MINS WHILST YOU'RE STILL COLLAPSED AND LEARNIN' HOW TO BREATHE ONCE AGAIN AGAINST THAT SIZZLIN BURN.
- USE THIS INTERVAL OF REST/BREATHING TIME BY SQUEEZE-ISO-TENSING AND HARD FLEXING TO KEEP YOUR PUMP WHILST PRIMING THE POTENTIAL GROWTH INITIALIZATION PHASE.
- NOW PICK A TOTALLY DIFFERENT UNDER-PERFORMING BODYPART OR, THE ONE YOU DID THE PREVIOUS DAY. USING (absolutely essential) LIGHT WEIGHT ONLY.
HIGH-REP LEG TRAINING IS REAL TOUGH! BUT OFTEN TO ENCOURAGE THOSE WHEELS TO GROW YOU MUST UP THE REPS CONSIDERABLY.
- WHETHER ITS SQUATS REAR OR, FRONT (EVEN BETTA!)
OR SQUAT BUTT-BOUNCERS, OR EVEN LEG-PRESSES (or a combination of two of these ESPECIALLY with PRE-EXHAUST Leg Extensions done super slowly so you feel every inch of torture).
- 1-2 sets overall of 35-50 reps can unbelievably forge incredible size into your legs, whilst carving in inch deep-hewn separation that'll even power n'show through your jeans.
- James De Melo and Shane Dimora Teen and Junior Champs and later, Mr America's, couldn't get their calves to grow, they thought they had tried everything - Not quite!. What to do? Of course!
- 20 reps per exercise and Tri-sets of 60 reps to absolute failure.
Then the next day coming in, and doing 50 - 100 reps of blood-feeder workout on 'em.
Those calves grew, they HAD to - and - became massive BULLS!
- Work a small area of the body and then rest the entire body for at least 20 mins.
- Use high intensity training methods to produce the max amount of fatigue products
- Heavy weights (for you but when controlled), forced reps, triple drop training and super-sets should all be included.
- Use plenty of isolation exercise in your workouts.
- A muscle can work harder and contract harder when it is worked alone than when worked as part of several (compound) groups.
- Compounds are fine and you will be movin' more poundage BUT the muscle growth productivity of the area you're focusing on is considerably lessened and, without muscle target focusing, very significantly so.
- Use a large variety of exercises for each bodypart. It takes work from several angles to fully work a muscle to build it completely. Both compound and isolation is required and several of each.
- Generally train quickly and efficiently.
- If you rest too long between sets, the fatigue products cannot accumulate - this helps the catabolic process of breaking down the tissue, to then grow bigger and stronger.
- The longer you rest between sets, the greater degree of pump dispersal and the more time the bloodstream has to carry the fatigue products away.
- This is all a question of harmony and finesse; too little rest and the muscle fiber does NOT receive sufficient fatigue products for instigating a growth phase, but too much, and the catabolic phase can get out of control.
- There are however times when you need to rest longer and then,
- YOU SHOULD USE THIS TIME, OR INDEED ANY REST/BREATHING TIME BY SQUEEZE-ISO-TENSING AND HARD FLEXING TO KEEP YOUR PUMP WHILST PRIMING THE POTENTIAL GROWTH INITIALIZATION PHASE.
- So train heavy and intensely providing there is mind-muscle focusing and you are always in control of the weight.
- DO NOT ALLOW the weight TO control YOU!
- DO LIGHT BLOODFEEDER WORKOUTS THE DAY AFTER the workout to FEED the muscle with fresh blood and remove waste products, This is especially beneficial If a particular muscle is NOT growing sufficiently.
- You can also do some cardiovascular-aerobic work on off-days to enhance blood circulation and promote recovery ability.
GOTTA STUBBORN SONUVABITCH MUSCLE THAT REFUSES TO GROW?
Train it separately and give it hell! Both
- high and low reps, heavy and light weights.
- Super-sets, tri-sets and giant sets.
- Whatever you've been doing STOP & CHANGE to directly the OPPOSITE!
IF IT WON'T PUMP ON:
- go to 8-12
- Try 15-20
- Then up to 50
- Then up to 100 and even 200.
- You're the master you make it pump or else!
- Make it grow like a weed.
Remember that hot showmuscle stud who looks as though he's about to muscle-dynamite? You do the same! If it's still difficult to increase blood flow to a muscle, or if your blood volume is down, or perhaps your red blood cell count is down. Better check with your doc first. Then,
Take liver tabs (okay it's old fashioned stuff but it really works!) Get B-12 shots, folic acid and all the B-complex vitamins. Keep your diet protein high and take amino acid supplements.
This way, when you perform your feeder workouts, your blood will be rich in nutrients and able to productively feed your muscles to the MAX!
Disclaimer: The information presented
is intended to be used for educational purposes only. The statements made
have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). These
products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition
or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner
regarding any suggestions and recommendations made.